Join with Patients Out of Time in urging President Barack Obama to do the right thing before leaving office, and direct the Attorney General to remove cannabis from Controlled Substances Act immediately. Sign The Petition. Here’s the text:
Cannabis is a natural herbal plant that has grown freely for centuries and provided humans food, medicine, fiber, fuel, and more; therefore, we demand that this highly beneficial plant be de-scheduled now. Veterans, patients, & all U.S. citizens have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and should never be punished for growing a plant. President Obama, we urge that you direct the Attorney General to de-schedule cannabis (remove from Controlled Substance Act scheduling) immediately. This petition is initiated by Patients Out of Time, for more information on our Resolution to De-schedule Cannabis visit www.PatientsOutofTime.org.
Read the Patients Out of Time Resolution in Support of the De-Scheduling of Cannabis, or download a PDF copy here.
Last 5 posts in Medical Cannabis
- Give NFL Players the Option of Medical Cannabis - October 24th, 2017
- Patients Out of Time Video Series Now Available! - October 24th, 2017
- Nashville Oct 2017: The Endocannabinoid System and Medical Cannabis - September 25th, 2017
- Coming up Sept. 29 in Louisville, KY: The Endocannabinoid System and Cannabis: What Nurses Need to Know - September 1st, 2017
- Patients Out of Time Comes to Kentucky - August 14th, 2017