Join with Patients Out of Time in urging President Barack Obama to do the right thing before leaving office, and direct the Attorney General to remove cannabis from Controlled Substances Act immediately. Sign The Petition. Here’s the text:
Cannabis is a natural herbal plant that has grown freely for centuries and provided humans food, medicine, fiber, fuel, and more; therefore, we demand that this highly beneficial plant be de-scheduled now. Veterans, patients, & all U.S. citizens have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and should never be punished for growing a plant. President Obama, we urge that you direct the Attorney General to de-schedule cannabis (remove from Controlled Substance Act scheduling) immediately. This petition is initiated by Patients Out of Time, for more information on our Resolution to De-schedule Cannabis visit www.PatientsOutofTime.org.
Read the Patients Out of Time Resolution in Support of the De-Scheduling of Cannabis, or download a PDF copy here.
Last 5 posts in Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis: Protecting Patients and Reducing Harm - May 2nd, 2017
- Postponed - A Gourmet Cannabis-Infused Meal For Two - April 11th, 2017
- TSA Does NOT Allow Medical Cannabis Aboard Flights in the US - April 5th, 2017
- The High Times Interview: Bryan Krumm - March 31st, 2017
- Annual Benefit Dinner Celebration May 19 - Buy Tickets Now! - March 20th, 2017