Patients Out of Time’s national clinical conferences on cannabis therapeutics feature the world’s leading cannabis researchers, who explain how cannabis helps heal the brain after acute trauma; how cannabis as a pain treatment can reduce the risks from opioid use; cannabis use with geriatric patients; cannabis for PTSD, and much, much more. For the first time, we are now making these videos available to the public to stream on demand. Details are at our video on demand page.
At the Eleventh National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics sponsored by Patients Out of Time in May 2017, former NFL players Nate Jackson and Eben Britton joined Sue Sisley, MD to discuss the need for a policy change in dealing with cannabis use by NFL players. This is just one of many exceptional videos in our library that we are now making available to the public. For the time being, the video of that talk is being made available to the public free of charge – click here to view.
Be sure to share this on Facebook! Also consider becoming a member of Patients Out of Time. Founded in 1995, Patients Out of Time is considered the heart of the medical cannabis movement. Working together, we will succeed in getting medical cannabis de-scheduled and making it available to those who are in need.
Last 5 posts in Medical Cannabis
- Give NFL Players the Option of Medical Cannabis - October 24th, 2017
- Nashville Oct 2017: The Endocannabinoid System and Medical Cannabis - September 25th, 2017
- Coming up Sept. 29 in Louisville, KY: The Endocannabinoid System and Cannabis: What Nurses Need to Know - September 1st, 2017
- Patients Out of Time Comes to Kentucky - August 14th, 2017
- Cannabis: Protecting Patients and Reducing Harm - May 2nd, 2017