First time ever in Tennessee!
6 CEU Credits for Nurses
Join us on Saturday, October 14 in beautiful downtown Nashville to learn more on the ground-breaking advancements of how cannabis is offering a better quality of life to patients.
- Identify the major components of the Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- Summarize the overall function of the ECS
- Identify various therapeutic actions of cannabinoids/terpenes/cannabis
- Compare and contrast THC and CBD
- Describe alternative methods of cannabis administration other than smoking.
- Describe the interaction of cannabis with opioids.
- Describe the legal status of cannabis under your state law & federal law.
- Formulate appropriate patient education on the safe use of cannabis.
- Develop a personal plan as a patient advocate as it relates to the marijuana prohibition.
- Instruction sheet
- Sign in sheet (All attendees MUST sign in and provide a valid email)
- (2) Quality Assurance (QA) forms
- Coming up Sept. 29 in Louisville, KY: The Endocannabinoid System and Cannabis: What Nurses Need to Know - September 1st, 2017
- Patients Out of Time Comes to Kentucky - August 14th, 2017
- Cannabis: Protecting Patients and Reducing Harm - May 2nd, 2017
- Faculty Announced For The Eleventh National Clinical Conference On Cannabis Therapeutics - March 16th, 2017
- The Eleventh National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics - May 2017 - October 14th, 2016
Taught by: Mary Lynn Mathre, RN, MSN, CARN, Internationally-renowned co-founder of Patients Out of Time, medical cannabis consultant and addictions nurse consultant
9:00 am – 4:30 pm (Registration 8:30 – 9:00 am)
Location: Nashville Bar Association
150 4th Ave N, Suite 1050
Questions: Call Francis Perry 615 509-8394
CLICK HERE to begin your registration.
Register by October 3 and save $20!
Tuition: $99 pre-register by 10/3/17, after 10/3/17 tuition is $119
Event registration fee includes 6 contact hours and course materials on flash drive.
All payments due prior to beginning of event. No refunds.
6 contact hours provided by Patients Out of Time. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #16044, for 6 contact hours. Attendees must stay for the duration of the program to be awarded contact hours for continuing nursing education, provide license number or social security number upon registration and complete an evaluation for the program. Partial credit will not be awarded. We reserve the right to cancel or alter the program if unanticipated circumstances necessitate change.
Patients Out of Time will provide Continuing Education materials the day of the event. Materials include:
“Come for the class, stay and enjoy Music City!”
Last 5 posts in Continuing Education Seminar